HO scale Elmer's Helper - Passenger Car Lighting

 Preface

What is an Elmer's Helper? This is a term that I borrowed from Ham Radio as a Ham Radio Operator. An Elmer is a person in the Ham Radio hobby who helps answer questions about the hobby. I figured this would be a great term to borrow.  

The Idea

Do you want to add lighting to your HO scale passenger cars? Dave over at Scott Rails shows how to do it for your passenger cars.

The Video


Conclusion 

While this isn't the only way to do lighting for passenger cars, it does present an idea on how to do it. I will keep looking for other ways to post about.

Dave Scott's Links

You Tube - https://www.youtube.com/@ScottRails

Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1528082198113792  NOTE: This group is private. Membership required to join group.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The HO Scale Elmer's Helper - A Kitbashed Station